Check here to receive email updates
Preferred contact method:
Tell me about your home?
Thank you for contacting us! You will hear back within 48 hours.
Julie has an outstanding track record!
Selling a home:
77% of my listings received an offer in less than 48 hours. And the remaining 23% had offers within 14 days.
50% of the listings received asking price or above. The other 50% received an offer within 3-5% of the asking price.
What is your home worth?
Celladora's detailed analysis will ensure you are getting the most up-to-date accurate value!
Get a professional value estimate from Celladora Real Estate
- free, with no obligation.
> Meet Julie
Celladora Real Estate, LLC
. All rights reserved.
View on Mobile